Tuesday, September 25, 2012

 The Pantry

 
I do alot of bottling and with a family
of ten there never seems to be enough pantry
space.  So I have had this project in mind
for quite some time.  I hadn't been able to get to it
 and the door was taking
up space in our shop,
so my husbnd threw it together on day.
 
 
 
Getting it into the house was a pain/ litterally a pain right in the back and everywhere else. But its finally in and holds a bunch of my bottles. Works GREAT. Looks GREAT, I'm very happy with it.

lots of trim and details in this piece
Doorknobs I LOVE to use Doorknbs



Close up view of the Top

Close up view of the base



















I Love the way it turned out.
isn't it cute with the wreath on it can't wait to decorate it up for Christmas.  I also can see this with one of those burlap wreaths I need to make.
I think this piece would be cute in a bedroom to hold quilts,
or maybe in a bathroom holding towels and sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment