Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I have to appoligize this blogging thing is all new to me.

My husband and I do alot of woodworking and we thought this would be a good way
to reach more people,who might be interested
in the work we do.

So hopefully it won't take me to long to get the hang of blogging.


Here are some more pictures of the kind of decor we make

almost all the stuff we make is from parts we find
 here and there
we refurbish and restore
and then make alot from scratch
so no two things are the same.
some have holes,sometimes the paint is chipping and craking it all
adds to the charm of the piece.


 love these picture frames big and chunky



we like to make magnetic chalk boards


blocks look great anywhere

need something with hooks?

to remind us of the most important thing in life!


great way to display photos in this shadow box

 love magnet and chalk boards
shelf to display stuff.
lots more coming soon

also coming soon my daughters princess bunkbed my husband made them.
and house tour
thanks for stoppping by


No comments:

Post a Comment