Wednesday, August 8, 2012



The Princess Suite


So i was telling my husband that our girls needed a bunk bed, and he said he was thinking of building a princess one.  A Rapunzelish one.
This is how it turned out.....

sorry the rooms kind of small so its hard to get a full picture of it



















 As you can see there is room to store girl stuff under the bed.


This bed has detail everywhere.






Book shelf for the multitude of books the girls have.There is also a little cubbie in the top of the bookshelf that can be accessed from the top bunk, a great place to hide treasures from the little guys.      

 People always ask me how long it took him to build it which I don't know for sure all I know is that this piece of the column I helped him with and it was quite time consuming and difficult.        But, it was worth it it turned out great.


No princess room would be complete without a armour. My husband made that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment