Wednesday, August 15, 2012

These are one of my favorite things we make, I have a thing for doorknobs.  Love the sayings and how it doubles as a shelf.



Frames are always a favorite.  This one would work with or without pictures.  I personally would put black and white pictures in it.

                          Signs, Signs,Signs



Magnet Boards/chalkboards perfect for notes and inspiring quotes and things you can't forget












Shelf I made for
over our stairs,
the Big "H" says
"The best journey always leads you H0ME"
just to help us remember of who we are and were we are going after this life is done.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bandy:) I featured you on my blog and hope it sends many your way! I love how you guys put so much detail into your pieces. BEAUTIFUL!I wish you the best of luck with your blog and getting your business going!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete