Friday, August 10, 2012

more decor from heart and home
we eventually will figure out how to sell stuff off this blog,but
for now we will just show you some of our creations:

 These next pictures are still some from our Boutique in
July.

 Love the big H.




 I really like the way this Home sign turned out.
Would be cute by the front door to hang coats and hats or  backpacks on.

This mirror is one of my favorites things
that my husband has
made.









My FAVORITE decor:




 Monogram B.  We make lots of picture frames hanging on spindles that can be set on a table.  They are super cute.  I decided to put my monogram in it with a grapevine wreath(I love to use grapevine wreaths) and I think it turned out great.  I always leave mine up during our boutique to show others what they can do and someone has bought it every time. So I have to make another!

I like many things here the dresser is adorable, especially with the wreath with paper roses.  I love the big love sign with the large material rosette as the letter O.  Stained box with rosette is great(I also am quite fond of stained old looking tags).


My clock is one of my absolute favorite things I have made.
I just wanted a large freestanding clock, so this is what I came up with.  LOOOOOVVVEE it.  Super fun.

 Believe it or not but our pantry doors is one of the biggest hits in our house.  Most people really like this door.

 Fun way to remind us of what REALLLLYYY is the most important thing in life.  I know mine means the world to me.
Fun way to display those precious memories of this Journey we call "life".

This is an antique we refurbished, I love the curvy shape of the piece. And the mirror is hand carved on the top.

Really like how this armorer turned out.  My husband made it. It sold at our boutique.


No comments:

Post a Comment